Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day-10 Morning Run and Plyometrics

It is so nice to wake up with the sun shining and birds chirping.  Summer seems to finally be here in good ole' sconnie.  I had to take advantage of the weather and go for a run.  Did a quick 4.5 miles here in Fitchburg.  Stats below:

4.5 Miles
40 mins
523 Calories burned

Then this evening it was time to venture into plyometrics.  I just put the DVD in and did my best.  This is a challenging workout if you put in the effort.  The jumping can be hard on your knees but I did not feel really any discomfort.  The workout stats below:

Duration: 59 mins 58 secs
524 Calories burned
Max heart rate 165, Avg. 127

All in all a heck of a day for workouts.  I can feel my body is getting stronger just 10 days in and I like it.  Tomorrow is Arms and Shoulders and I believe I'll take the day off of running as I'm sure I'll be sore in the morning from both workouts today.  Only 80 more days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment