Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 27 Yoga X

Day 27 into P90x and it was Yoga this morning.  I wasn't looking forward to the 90 min session, but afterward I was glad that I did it.  I really tried hard to get down deep in my lunches and improve my flexibilty in this session.  The workout stats showed that I put in 100% of my workout today as I burned 397 calories during this Yoga session. I think that since I moved my workouts to the basement and its humid down there compared to upstairs that I sweat a lot more during my workouts.  This is not a bad thing as it keeps my heart rate higher than usual, which is great for the cardio and yoga workouts.  I'm starting to see some results, not in my weight because it really has only dropped about 2.5lbs since I started P90x, this is probably because I haven't been as strict in my diet on the weekends in the first 30 days.  I decided I'm going to change that and really be picky about what I put into my body these last 62 days so I can get the results that I want to achieve.  Why do p90x if you're not going to give it 100% right? I'm just going to take it 1 day at a time.  Tonight I plan on doing a cardio x session just to try and ramp up the workouts so I can lose more body fat and see the muscles that I've been building in my core.

I'm Jessman and you stay classy p90x blog followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment