Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 28 part II- Ab Ripper and Cardio X

Tonight since I had to do Ab Ripper I figured that I might as well do the Cardio X as well.  Plus Katie wanted to get in a cardio workout, so together we took on Tony Horton in the Ab Ripper and CardioX.  The Ab Ripper wasn't too bad. I was expecting it to be a little harder since we didn't do abs last week, but I have to remember we did core synergistics as well so my core was still getting a workout.  Here are the stats from tonight's workout.

Total Duration: 1 hour 5 minutes
Cals: 407
Heart Rate: 158
Avg Heart Rate: 109

Felt good to get in the extra workout.  Also today I ate really well.  Here is what I took in today.

Breakfast: Protein Shake
Mid Morning: Handful of Almonds
Lunch: Chipotle Chicken Sub (no Cheese)
Mid Afternoon: Protien Bar
Dinner: Salmon, Couscous, and Veggies
Post Workout Evening: Protein Shake

No comments:

Post a Comment