Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 14- Kenpo X

I always thought Kenpo was an easy cardio workout and I really enjoyed it.  Lots of kicking and punching so you don't get bored.  One thing I have noticed since I started doing Yoga is that my flexiblity is improving. I can kick higher than before.  Kenpo X made me work up a sweat and wasn't too challenging of a cardio workout, but it is effective because you really use your core when you put your hip into the punches.  Here are the stats from the workout:

Time: 57 mins
Calories Burned: 408 Calories Burned
Max Heart Rate: 148
Avg: 115

Looking at the workout stats, I should probably pick up the tempo throughout the workout. I didn't feel like I was slacking at all, but my heart rate is lower than what I want during a cardio workout.  I'll try to improve on it next Saturday.  Have a great sunday everyone. Go Brewers!

No comments:

Post a Comment