Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 16- PLYO

You gotta love Plyometrics in the morning!!!  Today I had a good frame of mind in to attack this workout after my morning protein shake and coffee.  I was able to do all the exercises with only modifications on the Mary Catherine Lunges.  My legs are getting stronger since Day 1.  Here is a rundown of the results.

Duration: 59mins 38 secs
Max heart rate : 174
Avg. 136
Calories burned: 593

After the workout I was drenched in sweat.  I really put all my effort into plyo today.  I'm going to look back now and see what I did in plyo last week to compare...maybe you should too!

Update: Here is what I did last week for Plyo...
Duration: 59 mins 58 secs
524 Calories burned
Max heart rate 165, Avg. 127



As you can see I really picked up the tempo this week compared to last week.  Its little improvements like these that give you the satisfied feeling knowing you gave it your all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment