Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 23- Yoga X

Yoga Day! I used to hate this day because it was 90 mins of a yoga workout and I was never a fan of Yoga.  After sticking to the workout and getting through all 90 minutes of it in the first three weeks, I now enjoy the Yoga X.  I'm writing this post a day late because I was traveling in the lovely state of MN and Iowa yesterday.  Since I had to be on the road by 6:30am, I woke up at 5am to do Yoga X.  I did the first 50 minutes of the Yoga workout and since I had a time crunch decided to do the rest when I got done for the day later that evening.  After finally arriving at Cedar Rapids at 9pm that day and a long day of meetings, I decided to wake up early today and do the final 42 minutes of the Yoga which consisted of the balance postures and the stretching.  Since my legs were tight from the Legs and Back workout on Monday this worked out perfectly for me as It allowed me to stretch out my hammys and quads and get a workout in to start my day.  When I'm back in WI later today I will start the Day 24 with Core Synergestics.  I've never done this workout before so I will let you all know how it goes and what I like and dislike about it.  Until then, I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment