Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 22- Legs and Back

On Sunday I was able to finally install my wall mounted Chin Up bar, and I'm glad I did as it seems a little safer than the door mounted one I've used in the past.  Here are the results of the workout:

Balance Lunges 20
Calf Raise Squarts 25x 20lbs
Reverse Grip Chings 15
Super Skaters 25 each leg
Wall Squats Completed
Wide Front Chins 12
Step Back Lunges 20 each with 20lbs dumbells
Side Lunges 24 reps (complete)
Close Grip Chins 15
Single Leg Squats Complete, but had trouble holding them for the full length
Dead Lifts 20 each leg
Switch Grip Chins 14
3 Way Lunges Complete
Reaching Lunges Complete
Reverse Grip Chins 16
Chair Salutations Complete
Roll Up Lunches  Complete
Wide Grip Chins 10
Grocho Walks Complete
Calf Raises Completed with 20lb weights
Close Grip Chins 16
Debbie Sieber Speed Squats Completed
Switch Grip Pullups- 14

Calories: 432
Max Hrt Rate: 158
Avg: 112

The disadvantage with the wall mounted chin up bar is that I can't use the chair for assistance, so I just have to do as many chins as I can without assistance.  Ab ripper X tonight and on to week 4 of P90X.


No comments:

Post a Comment