Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 26- Core Synergistics

Today is Father's Day, and before I go visit my Dad I had to get in my P90x workout.  Core Synergistics was on the docket today (is that even a real word? Synergistics).  This workout is pretty tough, a lot of movements that you're not used to performing on a daily basis.  It really does work your core area though, and you use a ton of staberlizer muscles.  The Plank/Chutarunga run is very hard, due to me not having a ton of flexibility in my hips.  The other ones that are pretty tough are the walking pushups and the Reaching Lunges with kickbaks, curls and shoulder presses.  I worked all the way through the video and only had to pause twice. Once to catch my breathe and the second to get a towel as I was drenched.  Here are my stats for the workout.

Duration: 1 hour
Cals: 453
Mx Heart: 161
Avg: 118

Since I missed the Stretch X yesterday I may do that tonight and then tomorrow is Yoga and Tuesday is Phase II!  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment