Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 16 Part II- Late Night Run with Jimman

I headed up to Minneapolis last night for early meetings today.  What greeted me the further north I got was 100 degree temps!  As soon as I arrived in Minneapolis, my brother was already to go for a quick 30 minute run around the lake with his buddy Brian.

The run was't too bad but when we first started it felt like we were running in warm water.  The air was thick ad warm and made it difficult to breathe, after about 5 mins we adjusted and had a nice run around the lake for about 30 minutes.  No need to over do it in the heat as my heart rate was high enough with a nice medium paced run.  This was a bonus workout for me and here are the stats:

Time: 42 mins (with cool down)
Calories: 379
Mx Heart Rate: 164
Avg Heart Rate: 129

Today is arms and shoulders and ab ripper when I get back to WI tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment