Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 5- Back Only & Ab Ribber X

Already four days in the books thus far into P90x.  Today I have the Back portion of the Legs & Back routine due to having to run the Madison Half Marathon on Sunday.  I basically did every back exercise rested about a minute of so between them.  Here are the results.

Reverse Grip Chins  15
Wide Grip Chins       6 and 10 with chair assistance
Close Grip Chins      10 and 6 with chair
Switch Grip Chins   12 and 4 with chair
Reverse Grip Chins  7 and 9 with chair
Wide Grip Chins      5 and 15 with chair
Close Grip Chins     7 and 14 with chair
Switch Grip Chins    6 and 16 with chair

A pretty good workout for back only.  I performed 144 total chin ups today.  I hope to see more improvement in my chins on Mondays Chest & Back routine.

Finally, I completed the Ab Ripper X after the Back workout.  This routine is still challenging as I can't perform every single of the 25 reps per ab exercise, but I'm pretty close to doing all 25 reps on all but reverse bicycles, oblique v-ups, pfifer scissors.  Those three are the toughest for me, every other exercise I'm very close do doing all the reps.   Also, on the mason twists I can do almost all of them, but I need a break at about 20 reps in, in the end I usually am able to do 40 total.    Lets see if I improve next week in the ab ripper.

Jessman Out!




No comments:

Post a Comment