Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 2- Part II

After arriving back in town last night, I decided to put in a little extra work in the evening.  Ended up running 4 miles downtown by the lakes with a buddy.  We actually ran the first four miles of the route of his quarter marathon on Sunday (the first two miles are the same for my half marathon).  The bad news is 13.1 miles is still 13.1 miles, the good news is that the half marathon route is pretty flat! I've been running out here in Fitchburg, WI and every route I've ran has a lot of hills in it, so i was very happy to discover the good news  about the flattness of the race route (except for the last mile, where they decided to make it a steady uphill climb up W. Washington to the finish line...evil people!!!).  I didn't wear my heart monitor as for the run as I forgot to pack it in my workout bag, so I don't have any results on pace or calories burned.

Arms and Shoulders today, i really need to stretch out this morning as I'm really tight and sore.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment