Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 2 P90x Plyometrics

Day 2-

I woke up early this morning as I have to travel for work today.  Nothing beats waking up early and getting a head start on the day. Makes you feel great to know other people are still sleeping and you're about to put in some work.

As I talked about earlier today I have my half marathon this weekend, so I will sub out plyo for my runs for the race.  Here are the results from my run:

4 miles
Time: 34 minutes flat
Total workout time with cool down:  42 minutes
Calories Burned: 524
30% fat burned
Heart Rate Max: 190
Avg Heart Rate 151

I wish I could have done plyo, but the last thing I want to happen is to injury myself before the big race this sunday.  Next week I'll be back on the plyo wagon.  I'll start posting my diet for each day as well as this is key for results with your workouts.

Jessman

No comments:

Post a Comment