Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 44- Chest Shoulders Triceps

Slow Motion Pushups- Again, Completed all of them, but these were very tough and I needed to go down to my knees for a few secs as a break. I did a bonus of 18 push-ups after.
In N' Out Shoulder Flys- 16 reps at 10lbs
Chair Dips- 33 One leg alternating Chair Dips
Plange Pushups- 19 reps
Pike Pushups- 19 reps
Side-Tri- Rises- 19 reps on each side
Scarecrow- 12 reps at 10lbs (Go up in weight next week)
Overhead Tricep Extensions- 8 reps at 20lbs
Two-Twitch Speed Pushups- This was a tough exercise. You do 4 speed pushups fast, then 3 in slow motion. I needed breaks at the top of the slow motion pushups every so often, next time try to do less breaks.
Y-Press- 10reps at 25lbs
Lying Tricep Extensions- 10 reps at 25lbs
Side to Side Pushups- 14 reps
Pour Flys- 12 reps at 8lbs (go up to 10lb)
Chair Tricep Extensions- 8 reps at 20lbs
1 arm pushups- Still can't do one regular one, so I went down to my knees to complete the pushups and did 13
Weighted Circles- 5lb dumbells 1 break needed
Throwing the Bomb- 10 reps 15lbs
Plyo- Clap Pushups-17 clap pushups.
Slo-Mo Throw- 10 reps at 10lbs
Front-Back Tricep Extensions- 10 reps at 12lbs
One Arm Balance Pushups- 20
Fly Row Press- 10 reps at 12lbs.
Dumbell Cross Body Blows- 48 reps and 20lbs.

Duration 56 minutes
Calories 367
Max Hrt: 158
Avg: 110

During this workout I felt a little tight in my chest and arms, I think this lead to me not beign able to increase much on some of the pushup exercies. Other than that it was a good Saturday Morning workout before heading to the Brewer Game. Ab Ripper X was delayed today due to time constraints.

No comments:

Post a Comment